Mid-Market Banking and Data Analytics
Banking Embracing Analytics
- Speed of data delivery does not meet needs.
- No formal process to govern data and its usage.
- Compliance risk using data of unknown lineage.
- Certified data is difficult to find.
- 30% of line of business time is spent on looking for relevant data.
- Reliance on point-to-point solutions are high in cost.
- No enterprise approach to reporting.
- Low confidence in accuracy and quality of data.
- Lack of clear path from data source to data consumer complicates designing for new projects.
- Centralized, secure and validated repository of business data.
- Supports evolving data governance
- Technical & Business metadata catalog and tool.
- Rationalized and simplified data flows.
- Flexible, secure and scalable hosting environment.
- Appropriate level of sanitization, encryption, and anonymization of data.
- Business users have faster and easier access to data
- Reduced compliance risk
- Client Master enables single view of client across the enterprise
- Automated external client reports on-demand replacing manually generated reports
- Ability to capture all data types (structured, unstructured, semi-structured)
- Device independent availability of standard and adhoc interactive reports and analytics.
Analytics Capability Maturity Model
- Employ a Center of Expertise framework to drive development and operational best practices of data
- Reconfigure data architecture to make it robust, scalable, and to improve the efficiency of data ingestion, movement, access and consumption
- Include a role based Change Management methodology to accelerate business and IT adoption of new tools and methods
- Engage the business throughout and regularly deliver value by engaging with business leaders to identify information processes that can be automated and to rationalize, consolidate and create new reporting solutions
This Middle-Market Bank engaged WorldLink in order to Increase Top Line and Productivity while lowering Risk. WorldLink delivered a Technology-Enabled, Data-as-a-Service solution, governed by Enterprise with defined ownership, increased efficiency, flexibility to scale and reduced time-to-market of data availability.
© All Rights Reserved WorldLink